Jack was born on March 31, 2008.

Sunday, September 7, 2008





Jack is doing really good. I got him to eat 30ml by mouth the other day for one of his feeds. I hope that means hes gonna start eating all his feeds by mouth soon. He is growing way fast and the doctor and all his therapists say he's doing great too. We are looking into plastic surgery for Jack's tummy to try and make his scar look a little bit better and and give him a normal belly button. (Gunna you didn't leave any contact info. My email is shankaville@yahoo.com I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Grandma Cathy said...

Hi Candy and Shawn,
So glad Jack is doing so well! What a miracle he is!
It was so fun to be with you guys on Sunday. We love you!

September 10, 2008 at 8:32 AM

 
Blogger Devin & Shalise said...

Look at all that hair he is getting!!! SO CUTE!! We are glad to hear he is doing so well! I sure it has to do with his amazing mother.

September 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM

 
Blogger Natalie said...

he is so cute! and getting so grown up! i love seeing the updated pictures on his blog to see how fast he's changing and growing.

September 15, 2008 at 11:01 PM

 
Blogger Heather McDonald said...

Hey this is Brett McDonald's wife Heather and just found out about your little boy! What an amazing story! You guys are so strong and he is the cutest little thing! Our prayers are with you and hope everything keeps going well!

September 18, 2008 at 3:54 PM

 
Blogger JAC, RUSS, ADDI AND PEY said...

Hey little Young family! This is Jac (Beasley) Snyder. I love your FAMILY! You are so dang cute! I am SO glad Jack is doing well! I hope all other things are going great too! I just got married a few weeks ago, and Shawn I sent your parents a Reception invite, but wanted to get your and Candy's address to send you one personally. Let me know when you can. You can e-mail me at jacquelynbeasley@gmail.com

Hope to see you guys there!!
Much Love!!
Jac

September 26, 2008 at 1:27 PM

 
Blogger Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

Okay, so I think that Jack is sooo cute!! We should get together soon and Jack and Brigham can visit.

September 29, 2008 at 4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home